Health in Mind is an innovative partnership project which brings together 4 mental health charities and Libraries NI.
By working together and using our expertise in new and fresh ways, we aim to give adults affected by poor mental health the chance to improve their lives and brighten their futures.
Health in Mind aims to…
- Provide accessible, up–to–date and relevant information on how to improve your mental health.
- Help people affected by mental health problems to acquire the self–help skills, knowledge and information that can help in their recovery.
- Create social opportunities through activities of information, learning and reading for people affected by poor mental health, their families and carers.
- To address the stigma associated with mental health by raising awareness of positive mental health and understanding of mental health issues.
- Provide volunteers with the opportunity to enhance their skills and confidence through working with Health in Mind.
Health in Mind is funded by the Big Lottery Fund, Live and Learn Programme until 2015.
Through Information, Learning and Reading.
Find out about Health in Mind events and activities across Northern Ireland.
Information, Learning and Reading for Mental Health, Self–help and Wellbeing.
To find out more about the Health in Mind project.
Join our Social Network…
Like us on Facebook.
Follow us on Twitter.
Receive our Monthly Newsletter.